I would love to create a customized painting that reflects your vision, enhances your favorite room or becomes an unforgettable gift. It is my goal to make the entire commission process fun and collaborative while ensuring that your interior design needs are met. In the end, you will have a gorgeous, original piece of art that you’ll be proud to showcase in your home.
To get started, send an email to Katie@katiephillipsart.com. I will send you my commission price list and answer any questions you may have.
1) We will start by discussing your vision of the painting which includes colors, size and any special inteior design or decor considerations.
2) Next, I will give you a quote that will include both the painting and shipping costs. Painting prices start at $165 for an 8 x 10 and goes up depending on size and design details. I can also offer a small discount when multiple paintings are ordered together.
3) Once the quote is approved I will invoice you for a 50% deposit. This is required to be added to my schedule.
4) Next, I will send a sketch and/or color study for your approval prior to beginning work on the actual painting. Once I receive your approval, this study becomes my "road map."
5) When I'm nearing completion of the actual painting, I will send another photo for your approval. At this point, I'm happy to make minor touch-ups, however, any major deviations from the approved sketch/color study will result in additional costs.
6) After I receive your approval, I will request the final payment. Once received, your painting will be shipped out. If you're local to the Atlanta area, I'm happy to personally deliver your piece.
Please allow a minimum of 3 - 4 weeks from payment of depsoit for completion. If it will be a longer wait time then I'll let you know up front.
Client will approve the commission prior to shipping so all sales are final. Please read below to learn more about my process.